µù¥U¡G2012¦~4¤ë22¤é
µo¶K¤ß±¡
¨È¬w¨ã¶HAsian Realism II

®iÄý ¨È¬w¨ã¶HAsian Realism II
®i´Á 2014.10.04(¤»)¡V10.26(¤é)
¯ù·| 2014. 10.04(¤») 3 pm¡WÃÀ³N®a±N¥X®u¶}¹õ¯ù·|
¦aÂI ¤]½ìÃÀ´Y¡W¥x¥_¥«¥Á±Ú¦è¸ô141¸¹
Ápµ¸ www.galleryaki.com¡W info@galleryaki.com |02-2599-1171

ÁÙ°O±o¨â¦~«e¤]½ì±Ò°Ê­º©¡¡u¨È¬w¨ã¶H¡Ð¥|°êÁp®i¡v®É¡A§Ú­Ì¬O¦p¦ó¨£ÃÒ¼g¹ê¾y¤Oªº¤£¼Y¶Ü¡H¦b¹L¥h©â¶H·í¹D¡AÆ[©À²±¦æ¦h¦~«á¡A¼g¹êÂ\²æªO¹¹²y­û¤@¨¤¡A¦A¦¸­·ÃûÃÀ³N°é¡C¤µ¦~10¤ë4¤é¨µ°j¤é¥»©M¥xÆWªº²Ä¤G©¡¨È¬w¨ã¶H±N©ó¤]½ì¦A«×«G¬Û¡Aºôù¨ì¤K¦ì¥x¡B¤é¡BÁú¼g¹êÃÀ³N®a¡A¥­¤[À±¡]Hisaya Yaira¡^¡B¯q§ø¤dÅb¡]Chizuru Masumura¡^¡BÃíì±d³Õ¡]Yasuhiro Fujiwara¡^¡B¤dª¾¼í¡]Jiyun Cheon¡^¡Bª÷¦¨Ïx¡]Sungsoo Kim¡^¡B§õ©Ó¹D¡B§d¶h´H¥H¤Îù®iÄPµ¥¤H¦X¤O¦A³Ð¨ã¶HÅq®p¡CÁö¥H¼g¹ê¬°¥D¶b¡A¦ý«o¤£¥H±j¤jªº§Þªk¬°¸¹¥l¡A¤Ï­Ë¥H¡u¨È¬w·§©À¡v¤§«º¡A¸ó¦a°ìªº§e²{ÃÀ³N®a¦b¤£¦P¤å¤Æ¤U¬O¦p¦ó¸Û¹êªºµe¥X©Ò¨£¡C

¤k©Ê¦¨ªøªºµJ¼{¡B±q¶¯©Ê¨¤«×¹ï¨k¤kÃö«Y¶i¦æªºÀ¸ë¦©M¼J¿Ø¡A¤]³\·½¦Û¨È¬w¤å¤Æ¤¤¹L«×ªº©Ê§OÀ£§í¡H¦b§Ú­Ìª½µøªÅµL¤@¤Hªº¦aÅK¨®¯¸¡A¤º¤ß²£¥Í¤F­þ¨Ç¤£¥i°fªº¤Æ¾ÇÅܤơHÄÝ©ó¼g¹ê½dÃ¥¤¤¤£¥i©Î¯Êªº¨v¹³µe¡A¬°¦ó³£¤£¬ù¦Ó¦Pªº®i²{¤F»a¥Õ©Mµê®z¡H¼g¹ê¬O§_¯à±N¼ç·NÃѤ¤¤£Â_¬y«¡BÄ̰ʪº¼v¹³¦p¹ê¦A²{¡H¬O§_¯à±a§Ú­Ì¶W¶Vªí¶H¡B²`¤J¸sÅé¡B­Ó¤H©MÆF»î¡H¤£½×Äá¼v¼g¹ê¡B¶W¼g¹ê¡B¬Æ¦Ü¶W²{¹ê¡A°£¤F¦^Âk¤HÃþ³Ì¯Âºéªº¬ü·P¸gÅç¥~¡A¾î¸ó¤T¦aºØ±Ú¡B©Ê§O¡B¬Fªv¡BÀô¹Ò¡B¬Æ¦Ü¬OÃÀ³N®a¥»¨­ªº¤ß²zª¬ºA³£±N¦¨¬°Æ[¹î¡u¨È¬w¨ã¶H¡vªº³ÌÃöÁä³ø§i¡CºÌ¹H¨â¦~«á¡A¤]½ìÃÀ´Y¦A«×±a§A¬ï¶V¤å¤ÆÿÆX¡A·P¨üªì¦¸ªº±ª°Ê¡B¹ý©³ÄAÂЧA¹ï¼g¹êøµeªº·Q¹³¡C

Remember two years ago, in the first edition of "Asian Realism¡¨ exhibition, we have witnessed how realistic paintings not falling from charm? With the idea of abstraction prevailed for many years, now realism once again jump out of the bench player¡¦s seat and sweep the art world again. 4 October, Asian Realism II touring back from Japan will appear once again in Taiwan. Eight realistic artists from Taiwan, Japan and Korea, including Hisaya Yaira, Chizuru Masumura, Yasuhiro Fujiwara, Jiyun Cheon, Sungsoo Kim, Chen-Dao LEE, Yih-HanWU and Chan-Peng LO will together reach another figurative pinnacle. Although realist as the theme, but not emphasize techniques but the posture of "Asian Concept¡¨ which these cross-regional artists presents in different cultures.

The girl¡¦s anxiety during growing and ridicule from the male perspective perhaps all derives from the Asian culture of repressed gender. The deserted subway station or an indispensable pale of realistic portraits both reconstruct the subconscious commotion image faithfully. In the end, how deep can it take us beyond appearances to individual soul? Photorealism, ultra-realism, even surreal, in addition to returning to mankind's most pure aesthetic experience, it¡¦s across race, sex, politics, environment, and even the artist's own mental state will become the observed "Asia figurative". After nearly two years, Aki Gallery once again takes you through cultural barriers, feeling the initial shock, overturn your impression of realistic painting.

2014/9/27 ¤W¤È 05:44:11
¦^¨ì³»³¡

自訂搜尋