¤å³¹¡G33
¿n¤À¡G576
µù¥U¡G2012¦~4¤ë22¤é
µo¶K¤ß±¡
¤]½ìÃÀ´Y | ¥x¥_ÃÀ³Õ®i¦ìC14

:::¤]½ì¥þ²y¶i¦æ¦¡:::

¡y·í¿@¿@°ê»Ú¨ýªº¥xÆW¥­­±Ã¸µe ¹J¨£ ¦à¶V®Û»â­xªºÀJ¶ì°}®e¡z

®iÄý Exhibition ART TAIPEI 2014
®i´Á Date 2014. 10. 31 (¤­) ¡V 2014. 11. 03 (¤@)
¦aÂI Venue ¥x¥_¥@¬É¶T©ö¤¤¤ß®iÄý¤j¼Ó¤@À]
®i¦ì Booth C14
°Ñ®i Artists ¤p¬u®© |¦à¶V®Û | ­S´­©v¢x ¬î¥Ã¨¹¬v |§õ©Ó¹D¢x§d¶h´H¢xµØ«Ø±j¢x³¢§Ó§»¢xù®iÄP
Ápµ¸ Contact www.galleryaki.com / info@galleryaki.com

¥H°ê»Ú±À¼s¬°¥Ø¼Ðªº¤]½ì¡Aªñ¦~ºX¤UÃÀ³N®a¦b¥þ²y¹M¦a¶}ªá¡AÃÀ´Yªº«~µP»ù­È§ó¨ü¨ì°ê»Ú¶¡ªºªÖ©w¡C¦Ó¤µ¦~ÃÀ³Õ·|¡A¤]½ì±N§e²{¥H¥x¡B¤é¬°¥D¶bªº¨È¬w·§©À¡A±q¤é¥»°êÄ_ÀJ¨è¤j®v¡Ð¦à¶V®Û©Ò»â­xªºÀJ¶ì°}®e¡A¨ì¤w¦b°ê»Úµo¥úªº¥xÆW¥­­±Ã¸µe¡A¦A¦¸³z¹L°ê»Úªºµø³¥¹Ô°ªµe´Y®æ§½¡A´À¤Q¦~²`¯Ñ°µ¤F³Ì§¹¾ãªº¤@¦¸Âk¯Ç¡C

­S´­©v¦~ªì¦b­^°êArt 14 London¤¤³Q¨Ó¦Û¬¥§üÁFªºSweeney®a±Ú´ÜÂI¦¬ÂáA¦P®É¤µ¦~¤Q¤ë±N©ó¬ü°ê¨p¤H¬ü³NÀ]El Segundo Museum of Art¤¤®i¥X¡C­S´­©v¥Hºë´ïªºµwÃäøµe§Þ¥©¡BÀǬNªºµø¨¤¡A¤w¦b¥xÆW°ö¾i¤F¤@¸s©¾¹êÂîa¡A¹ê¤O§ó¤jÀò°ê»Ú¶¡ªºªÖ©w¡A¦¹¦¸¡uªa¦À¨t¦C¡v±N¦A³Ð®L¤é¯PµKªºÅq®p¡C¦Ó¦b¾ú¸g¬fªL¡B¬¥§üÁF¾n§ø¬~§ªºÃ¹®iÄP¡A¤µ¦~©óÃÀ³Õ·|¤W­º¦¸Ãn¥úªº300¸¹¥þ·s¨t¦C¡uÃú¦æªÌ¡v¡A±N¥H¤Q¦~¥v¸Öªº·§©À³e¬ï¥xÆWªº¹L¥h¡B²{¦b©M¥¼¨Ó¡A¦A³Ð¨äÃÀ³N¥Í²Pªº·sÅq®p¡F¼w°ê¨ý¤Q¨¬ªº§d¶h´H¡B³¢§Ó§»±N¤À§O¥H¤p«Ä¬ï¤j¦ç¡uLittle Adults¡v¨t¦C©M©â¶Hªº¡u´º¡v¦A«×¥O¤H¨í¥Ø¬Û¬Ý¡FµØ«Ø±j¸õ²æ¶Ç²Î½¦±mªº³Ì·s¤O§@¡u°©¦×¤ÀÂ÷¡v©M§õ©Ó¹Dªº³Ì·s¡u¤ÑÃZ´ò¡v®¿¥Î¦è¤è¸g¨å°¨¿Í´µªº¡u¸õ»R¡v¤@§@¡A¨â¤H²ðº¸ªº³Ð§@­·®æ¦­¤w¬O¥L­Ì¿W¤@µL¤Gªº¥¿¦r¼Ð°O¡C

¦Ó¦¹¦¸¡A¤]½ìÃÀ³N®aªºÅå¤H¥­­±Ã¸µe¹ê¤O±N¹J¤W¥Ñ¤é¥»ÀJ¶ì¤j®v¦à¶V®Û»â­xªºÀJ¶ì°}®e¡A¨Ã¦¨¬°¤µ¦~ÃÀ³Õ·|ªº¤@¤j«GÂI¡I§@«~¹ðÀò¬ü°ê¤j³£·|¡B¼w°ê«Â´µ¤Úµn¡Bªk°êÃe²¦«×©M¤é¥»¦U¤j¬ü³NÀ]¨åÂ꺦à¶V®Û¡A­º«×¦b¥xÆW®i¥X¥þ¨­¤j«¬ÀJ¶ì§@«~¡A¦­´Á¸g¨å¤§§@±N®i²{¦à¶V®Û³Ì­ì©lªº³Ð§@ÆF»î¡C¤p¬u®©¥H°Êª«¥~¥Ö¥]ÂФpµ£¨­Å骺ÀJ¶ì¦b¤µ¦~ªº®i¥XÀò±o¼ö¯P°jÅT«á¡A¦A«×·Å¬X¥XÀ»¡F·s­±¤Õ¬î¥Ã¨¹¬v¡A¥H¤â¤u®º»s¥­·Æªº³³²¡²Õ¥ó¥´³y¤F°Êª«°©Àf¡A®i²{¯«¸Ü¯ëªº©_¤Û¡C·í³o³õ¥x¤éªº¬Û¹J¡B·í¥xÆWªº¶Æ¤H¥­­±¹ï¤W¤é¥»ªººë´ïÀJ¶ì±N·|Åý¥t®i³õÅܪº¦h¦³½ì¡H¤µ¦~¥x¥_ÃÀ³Õ§Ú­ÌÁܱz¤@»ô«ø¥Ø¥H«Ý¡C

AKI Gallery which aims at international promotion and parallel output has already hit the target in recent years. Not only represented artists are welcomed everywhere, its brand value is affirmed internationally. This year at ART TAIPEI, AKI Gallery will present two threads of exhibited works which are Taiwanese paintings and Japanese sculptures lead by national treasure artist Katsura FUNAKOSHI. A broad and complete display which summarizes 10 years of perseverance is at AKI Gallery booth C14.

Yang-Tsung FAN whose work is collected by LA Sweeney family at Art 14 London and exhibit this Oct. at El Segundo Museum of Art. FAN¡¦s excellent hard edge skill and unique perspectives has already nurtured a group of collectors in Taiwan. His Swimming Pool series after countless international approval will amaze the fair again. Another artist Chan-Peng LO is about to embrace his golden ten years. His new big scale work ¡§Wanderer in the Mist¡¨ will make its debut and telling a story of Taiwan. Yih-Han WU and Chih-Hung who are both study in Germany will separately show ¡§Little Adults¡¨ and abstract scenery. Chien-Chiang HUA overthrows traditional gouache or ink painting¡¦s ancient elegant impression ¡§Flesh Stripped from the Bone¡¨ and Chen-Dao LEE¡¦s appropriated ¡§Swan Lake¡¨ makes their lively personal mark.

Also, AKI artists superb painting encounters Japanese sculpture will be the highlight of the fair this time. Katsura FUNAKOSHI¡¦s works are collected by New York MET, Das Kurhaus Wiesbaden¡BCentre Pompidou and countless Japanese museums. This time a whole body sculpture will be exhibited for the first time in Taiwan. Satoru Koizumi¡¦s animal human receive massive welcome this year will melt audience¡¦s heart again.
As for new face Kunihiro AKINAGA, he reproduces animal skeleton as an enchanted fairy by handmade ceramics. How fascinating this confrontation between Japan and Taiwan will be? This year please rub your eyes and wait to see !

2014/10/26 ¤W¤È 02:58:28
¦^¨ì³»³¡

自訂搜尋