ÃÀ³N½×¾Â ¡÷ ÃÀ³N¤å¤Æ ³Ð§@µo§G °Ýµª¤À¨É ¸gÅç¥æ¬y ¥Ì­W½Í ¡÷ ¤ô±mªoµe ¡÷ ®ð¨ý¼éÀã Humidity ¡X ­S´­©v­Ó®i 8/29-9/20

Ãö³¬ ©«¤lµû½×
¿ï¨úÃþ«¬¡G ¤¤¥ß ¤ä´© ¤Ï¹ï
Æ[ÂI¼ÐÃD¡G
ÅçÃÒ½X¡GÅçÃÒ½X,¬Ý¤£²M·¡?½ÐÂIÀ»­«·s¾ã²zÅçÃÒ½X
Æ[ÂI¤º®e¡G
¡]¤£¤ä´©HTML¡^
  1. ½Ð¥H«ÈÆ[¡B¯u¹ê¦a§@¥Xµû½×¡A¨Ãª`·N»y¨¥¤å©ú¡F
  2. Æ[ÂIµoªí«á¤£¯à§@¥XÅܧó¡F
¦^´_¶K¤l
±z¬O¥»©«ªº²Ä 5639 ­Ó¾\ŪªÌ
¾ð§Î¦C¦L
¼ÐÃD¡G®ð¨ý¼éÀã Humidity ¡X ­S´­©v­Ó®i 8/29-9/20
akigalleryakigallery
«Ó­ô³é¡AÂ÷½u¡A¦³¤H§ä§Ú¶Ü¡H
µ¥¯Å¡G·s¤â¤W¸ô
¤å³¹¡G33
¿n¤À¡G576
µù¥U¡G2012¦~4¤ë22¤é
µo¶K¤ß±¡
®ð¨ý¼éÀã Humidity ¡X ­S´­©v­Ó®i 8/29-9/20

®i´Á | 2015.08.29-09.20

¶}¹õ | 2015.09.05 6pm

¦aÂI | ¤]½ìÃÀ´Y | ¥Á±Ú¦è¸ô141¸¹

Ä~«e¦~¨üÁܦܬ¥§üÁFEl Segundo Museum of Art¨p¤H¬ü³NÀ]°Ñ»P¡¨Experience 13: HOME¡¨Áp®i¡A¤£¶È³Q³Ð¿ì¤HSweeney®a±Ú´ÜÂI¦¬ÂáA§ó¬O¦b¤µ¦~ART 15 LONDON¤W³Q¥þ²y³Ì¤j·s»D´CÅéCNN©M°ê»Úª¾¦WÃÀ³Nºô¯¸Artsy¿ï¬°³ÕÄý·|¥Dµøı¡C¹ê¤O³Æ¨ü°ê»ÚªÖ©wªº­S´­©v¡A±N¦b¤µ¦~8/29-9/20©ó¤]½ìÃÀ´Y±À¥XºÌ¹H¨â¦~ªº­Ó®i¡u®ð¨ý¼éÀã¡v¡C

©µÄò¦Û2012¦~ªº¡uªa¦À¨t¦C¡v¡A­S´­©v±Nµø³¥±q­¼¸üµÛ¡u·Å«×¡vªº¦Ù½§Âಾ¦Üªa¦À¯`Ãä´²µoÀã¼íª^³òªº¡u®ð¨ý¡v¡C¥HºëÁ奭¶î¡B®ø¥h¶q·Pªº§Þªk´yø¶§¥ú¬ï¹L¤ô­±§é®g¡B©ç¥´¤ô­±©Òºy¥Xªº¤ô®ðÅܤơA¥æ´µÛ²Ó¿°µ§Ä²ªº¥Í°Ê¤Hª«¡C¸òÀH­S´­©vµe¤¤¥D¨¤ªºµø½u»·²·´²¥h¤H¼é¡AµS¦p¸õ²æ²{¹ê¨Ó¨ì©_¤Û¥@¬É¡C¤]½ìÃÀ´YÁܽбz¿ËÁ{ÅéÅç¨G¤J¤@®Lªº¡uÅé·P¡v·Å«×¡A¨­Á{¨ä¹Ò¨ä¦hµøÂIºc¹Ï©Ò·f³y¦Ó¦¨ªº¿W¯SªÅ¶¡!

With more than two years of waiting, Yang-Tsung FAN¡¦s whole new solo exhibition ¡§Humidity¡¨ will open on Aug. 29. Following the group show 2013 in El Segundo Museum of Art, Yang-Tsung FAN¡¦s art work is broadcasted on CNN web news during ART 15 LONDON and selected as banner by Artsy. Worldly renowned, he draws huge attentions in not just Taiwan.

Continuing the Swimming Pool Series since 2012, Yang-Tsung FAN switches his focus from the temperature on human skin to the wet poolside atmosphere. With flat coating and hard edge, FAN captures the delicate changing of refraction in water and vapor. At the same time, under FAN¡¦s special angle of vision, we also see a fantasy world where all people left. This summer, AKI Gallery invites you to sense the heat, experience the unique poolside space!

2015/8/18 ¤W¤È 11:56:23
¦^¨ì³»³¡

自訂搜尋