Rss & SiteMap

藝術論壇 /

藝術文化 藝文論壇 藝術論壇 免費藝術社群 歷史最優久的華人藝術網 台灣藝術 大陸藝術 華人藝術 海棠藝術 藝術 油畫 水彩 陶藝 雕塑 書畫 金石 攝影 藝術 多媒體 世界名畫 複製畫 雕塑 賀卡 石版畫 版畫 藝術愛好者訂購藝術商品的最佳管道 藝術產業者宣傳服務的最佳媒體 藝術創作者展現作品風格的最佳舞台 台灣藝術網 海棠
共3 條記錄, 每頁顯示 10 條, 頁簽: [1]
[瀏覽完整版]

標題:也趣藝廊 | Do You See Me? 日本當代藝術聯展 | 開幕茶會 | 2014.11.08(Sat) 3PM

1樓
akigalleryakigallery 發表於:2014/11/5 上午 11:06:08
展覽 | Do You See Me? 日本當代藝術聯展
展期 | 2014.11.08(六)–11.30(日)
展出藝術家 | 五十嵐英之Hideyuki Igarashi︱服部千佳Chika Hattori︱U-DIE︱岡本?Akira Okamoto︱寺村利規Toshiki Teramura︱西川昇真Shoma Nishikawa︱設樂惠里Eri Shitara
茶會 | 2014. 11.08(六) 3 pm
地點 | 也趣藝廊︱台北市民族西路141號
聯絡方式 | www.galleryaki.com︱info@galleryaki.com | 02-2599-1171

五感中與生俱來的「觀看」讓行路中的你,得以擁有無限春光,但”Hey! Do You Really See Me?”觀看若無法持有意識上的警覺、若無法對生活周遭進行偵查,卻任憑眼皮下的一切如浮光掠影般的流淌,那這樣的觀看將成為最多餘的存在。於11月8日(週六)在也趣藝廊登場的「Do You See Me? 日本當代藝術聯展」集結了七位日本當代藝術家:五十嵐英之Hideyuki Igarashi、服部千佳Chika Hattori、U-DIE、岡本?Akira Okamoto、寺村利規Toshiki Teramura、西川昇真Shoma Nishikawa、設樂惠里Eri Shitara前來,革命性的讓觀看成為最有意識的一場行動。

你看的見我嗎?
五十嵐英之把強速之下的景和動作給過濾,篩出的是無法輕易被察覺的竄動不安;服部千佳的花葉僅留下了純然的輪廓和顏色,而透過極近的觀看距離也讓熟悉的視角頓時被揚棄;而U-DIE的經典人像瑪麗蓮夢露作品,意外的發現是用印刷搭配色鉛筆的無數拼貼所組成。你看的見我嗎?全新的觀看感受,對庸碌或許是最強大的刺激。此外,寺村利規如同3D虛擬實境的人物和場景;西川昇真筆下變形生命體;岡本?對事物外在表象的捨棄,反追求本質;設樂惠里擷取生活經驗的極簡創作,四位藝術家不約而同的使用變異的形體、不真實的場景甚至是抽象的意境,除了給予刺激、造就觀者的覺察之外,也一再挑戰觀眾觀看的能耐。11月8日也趣誠摯邀請您前來,試試看為走馬看花的生活來點新的火花。

Most of us are born to see, but hey do you really see “me”? If we don’t see things consciously and inspect what’s really going on around, everything flitting underneath our eyes becomes meaningless and surplus. On Nov. 8 (Sat.) at AKI Gallery 「Do You See Me? Japanese contemporary art exhibition 」gathers seven artists: Hideyuki Igarashi、Chika Hattori、U-DIE、Akira Okamoto、Toshiki Teramura、Shoma Nishikawa、Eri Shitara, revolutionarily making “seeing” an attentive action.

Do You See Me?
Hideyuki Igarashi filters scene and move under high speed and penetrate into the buried angst. Chika Hattori’s flower has pure color and outline. By viewing from a very close distance, the familiar perspective is replaced. U-DIE’s classical Marilyn Monroe portrait is surprisingly made up by various prints and pencil strokes. “Do You See Me?” brings out the strongest stimulation among hustle and bustle in our life. Besides all of the above, Toshiki Teramura’s 3D figure and display, Shoma Nishikawa’s deformed creature, Akira Okamoto’s chase of innate nature and Eri Shitara’s minimal creation refined from life, all four artists collectively arouse beholder’s visual sensation. From Nov. 8 (Sat.), AKI Gallery invites you to add some flavors into our cursory looking experience!
共3 條記錄, 每頁顯示 10 條, 頁簽: [1]

arts 回到首頁